Today was a riotous day, and I mean that literally. I have this pride of normally calm, cool, and collected lions, but when my grandchildren come they seem to have a way of stirring things up. I know that Nicole is the ring leader of this activity, but she continues to deny it. When the grandchildren are here the lions begin to demand that their names be changed, that they want to be some other type of animal, and that they are ready to organize against me. This is quite upsetting to the person that takes care of them, Me of course. She has convinced Tickle that he wants a new name, but doesn't seem to understand that if I wanted to give her a different name, she wouldn't like it.
After putting my lions in to a tizzy, Carole, Richelle and the grandchildren, headed back to the beach to play, while Grandma and Grandpa stayed behind, to put a few things in order. The weather was not so cooperative today, so it was a shorter than Saturdays session. Carole decided to return home via the Tillamook Cheese Factory, while Richelle and Erika headed strait for home.
Hopefully now I will be able to calm down my Lions and get some peace and quiet.
Red Lion Man (& Lady)
See Today's Slide Show
No comments:
Post a Comment