Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday September 26th 2008



Click on the above photo to see today's slide show

We are already finishing up our first week at Autumn Seed drying plant in Hart, Michigan. I think that I can make it to the cannery now without any wrong turns. Things tend to look a little different at midnight then they do when it is light out. Bag nine was sitting on the floor before 1 PM today, and bag ten was there before 4 PM.

This afternoon before starting to work, I made up a TV coax cable and attached it to the outside jack on the coach and ran it up into the apartment, so that Fritz and Loran could watch something more than the single channel that is available over the air here. Their TV is old enough that it only has a manual tuner that you have to rotate by hand. (only the older generation will remember these) By next year, when we lose the analog signals, we will have to find something else. I programed up the satellite to auto tune to the games that Loran and Fritz wanted to watch while we were going to be out tomorrow afternoon. The RF wireless remote will not tune it from up in the apartment.

Today's slide show has some detail on some of the equipment in it.

Red Lion Man

Click on the following link to leave us an E-mail if you care to comment on today's post.