The wind really started coming up yesterday afternoon and rocked the Coach all night long. It was pretty steady between 15 to 20 MPH with gusts probably approaching 30 at times. I'm glad that we made it here yesterday.
A couple mornings a week, one of the workers does a pancake and coffee breakfast in the club house, so we decided to go to it to get our morning coffee fix. It's also a good way to meet some of the other park members.
One of the couples that we met were going to be taking part in the weekly jam session, so about 1 PM Barb and I went to the club house for that. At the end of the session they announced that the hot tub was back in operation. Thank goodness!! As windy as it's been it may be a little too cool to enjoy it to much. They also announced that there was going to be a fashion show next week if enough of the ladies signed up for it. They are looking for some models to display some fashions from one of the local stores. Barb signed up, but they said they weren't sure that any of the clothes would be small enough. What to do? I guess I will have to sign up also so that I can take some pictures.
It was just too windy to do any thing else, so we spent the rest of the day in the coach working on various projects, and then watched the special edition of American Idol raising aid for Africa and for disaster relief here in the States. So we won't find out who was eliminated this week till tomorrow night.
Red Lion Man
See today's slide show.
No comments:
Post a Comment