This morning Barb asked me if I had anything planned for the day and I replied "Not that I can think of". Definitely not the right answer! Before I could get out of my bathrobe (it was still cold by my standards) I was removing vents and screens, washing windows, and putting it all back together again. Of course though, I wasn't doing it all my self. Barb probably did more than I did. It did need to be done though, so I guess it was the thing to do.
Since we were spring cleaning, we let the Lions go outside for a while and take in a little fresh air. They started complaining when the sun started hitting them, and we had to bring them back in.
The Charleston Peak Resort here is an active winery, so once a week they have a happy hour and wine tasting. Neither of us partake, so we brought our own drinks. We also brought a snack tray along to share. There was suppose to be some live music after the happy hour, but both of the singers had gotten sick, so we did not get to listen to them.
After we returned to the coach, our neighbors on the north side of us, whom we had set with at the happy hour, invited us to come over and socialize. There was about eight of us all together, but as the sun went down, and there was still a little breeze, we decided to head back to our coach for the rest of the evening.
Red Lion Man (& Lady)
Enjoy today's slide show.
No comments:
Post a Comment