Barb has been walking about four miles every morning within the park, so she wanted to know if I wanted to walk with her this morning out into the desert for a bit. I decided that sounded reasonable and we headed out. As you can see from today's slide show, there are more rocks per square foot than any place that I have been lately. After awhile Barb told me "I don't think that we are going to get our heart rate up very much out here", so we decided to head back and get ready to go to church.
We had located a Village Missions Church that we had attended once in the past and decided to go there this morning. The first service was at eight AM, which is when we like to go. After church we headed back to the coach and it was shaping up to be another warm day, so we just decided to hang loose.
We also wanted to go to a five PM potluck dinner, so we mostly just relaxed and read or worked on the computer.
Red Lion Man (& Lady)
Enjoy today's slide show
No comments:
Post a Comment