We wondered all week if there were going to be enough people signed up for the fashion show to go on. If there weren't at least 20, it wasn't going to happen. By the weekend it was determined that the show would go on, so on Monday, Barb was carted off to find out what she was going to model.
The luncheon, sponsored by "Sunflower Fashions", was to start at noon, so Barb had to be there by 11:30 to get ready. Since Barb was participating, she did not have to pay for the luncheon, but I wanted to go and take pictures, so I was a paying customer. As it turned out there was a full house with over 60 persons attending. All Ladies! I was the only guy there. I arrived early though, so that I could get a good seat in the front for taking pictures. I took about 112 pictures, but by the time I got it pared down for the slide show, there were 94 pictures left.
Red Lion Man (& Lady)
Enjoy today's fashion show.
No comments:
Post a Comment