Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Day Fifteen of Arizona Trip

Chris and Rob left early for Las Vegas this morning as they had some things to take care of at the house there. They hope to be back in time for the arrival of the furniture tomorrow.


I spent most of the day shopping for little things while Barb continued to do clean up at the house here.


This evening we met with one of my cousins that I didn't even know I had until a couple of months ago when I got an email from her introducing her self, because she had found some of my on line ancestry information.


Janey and her daughter Kailee, along with one of Kailee's friends from school, met us at the local Bill Johnson's Big Apple restaurant, here in Goodyear. We spent an hour and a half just getting to know each other and talking about family.












No comments:

Post a Comment