Click on picture to enlarge.
Today we spent as a day of relaxation. Barb went for her usual morning walk, while I was on the computer.
The park has a Sunday morning church service which we attended, and enjoyed the nine person brass ensemble. There were two french horns, but one must have been quite old, and I will have to find out what it's official name is. The bell faced out behind and under his arm.
Barb spent most of the day finishing up a novel that she was reading, and I did quite a bit of scanning.
The park has a Sunday morning church service which we attended, and enjoyed the nine person brass ensemble. There were two french horns, but one must have been quite old, and I will have to find out what it's official name is. The bell faced out behind and under his arm.
Barb spent most of the day finishing up a novel that she was reading, and I did quite a bit of scanning.

No comments:
Post a Comment