Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We Move to My Cousins Marilyn's Place

Monday morning we picked up Averil Koranda and went to breakfast in Wadena. While picking up Ave, we stopped and took a picture of the house that we stayed in just after we were married, and while I was going to the Wadena Area Technical Institute.

After breakfast we packed up and moved 40 miles east to my cousin Marilyn's place near Pillager, where I graduated from high school. We will be here till Thursday morning.


Don was in the process of cleaning up from all the damage to trees and property from the wind storm on the 14Th of July.


Tuesday afternoon, Gerry and Lavern Mondt drove down from Bemidji and spent a few hours with us. I stayed with Gerry and Lavern during my senior year of high school in Brainerd, and commuted to Pillager with one of my teachers.



No comments:

Post a Comment