
Click on the above image to see full size.
Dried meat in the seeds. - Temperature is 29.5 degrees outside, 90.1 inside. - Barb vacuuming the seeds.
Sunday
10/26/2008
Hi: 49°
Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the upper 40s.
Lo: 38°
Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain and snow showers. Lows in the mid 30s.
Monday
10/27/2008
Hi: 45°
Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain and snow showers. Highs in the mid 40s.
Lo: 33°
Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of light snow showers. Lows in the lower 30s.
About half the nights in the last two weeks have been frosting up the windows on the cars. A couple nights ago we had an assume lightning and thunder storm along with some rain.
The weather man is advising that we may possibly have some snow Sunday night, Monday, or Monday night. One thing I have found here is that the forecast doesn't come true that often. The other night the Grand Rapids TV station advised that we would have the coldest night yet getting into the mid 20's, and I think it maybe got down to 39. I did a quick check of the Grand Rapids weather and they also had about 40 degrees.
Red Lion Man
Drop us an E-mail at this link.
The weather man is advising that we may possibly have some snow Sunday night, Monday, or Monday night. One thing I have found here is that the forecast doesn't come true that often. The other night the Grand Rapids TV station advised that we would have the coldest night yet getting into the mid 20's, and I think it maybe got down to 39. I did a quick check of the Grand Rapids weather and they also had about 40 degrees.
Red Lion Man
Drop us an E-mail at this link.