Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Almost July 4th

Well, it's almost the 4Th of July which means that the year is almost half over. My brothers will be 70 tomorrow, and Barb will be another year older on Thursday. We had a yard sale yesterday and let my prized possessions go for pennies on the dollar. It reminded me of when my brother in law Steve and I used to go to the auctions and buy for pennies on the dollar.


Carole and Rich are celebration their Anniversary today, so Barb volunteered to grandchild sit while they had some alone time. Later they will come over for dinner. I think that barb got some good steaks and corn on the cob. What could be better?

In two weeks we head to our second water ski tournament at Winlock, WA., with Karen and family. If you want to see some of the Skiing pictures go to this site. With Karen getting married this August, things seem a little hectic, and we're not always sure of what we will be doing when.


I took a picture of Barb the other morning that I thought you might like to see. Kinda reminds me of Jonah.




Till later

Red Lion Man

No comments:

Post a Comment